- More than 17,000 individual members and associates.
- More than 2,700 agency members (including housing authorities, CD departments, redevelopment agencies, affiliates, and complimentary memberships)
NAHRO members own or administer:
- More than 951,000 units of public housing (a vast majority of the nation's inventory)
- Nearly 1,600,000 units of tenant-based Section 8 housing
- More than 233,000 units of other assisted housing
In all, NAHRO's members provide housing for more than 7.9 million low-income people.
Our members bring more than $1.5 billion Community Development Block Grant and HOME funding to their communities.
NAHRO's CEO is Adrianne Todman.
Updated: July 28, 2017